One Plus Technology (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd. or commonly known as OnePlus is a smartphone manufacturer that is based in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. The company launched its first phone in India on 23rd April 2014, and it was named OnePlus One. The company saw the opportunity in the Indian market as masses were moving towards the smartphone technology, and till then, Samsung, HTC, and Sony were leading the market with their phones.
With the launch of OnePlus One, the whole market saw a considerable change as more and more people moved towards OnePlus because of their prices and the features that the company offered. This phone was marked as the “flagship killer,” and the price was half the price of recently unveiled Samsung Galaxy S10. Since then, OnePlus has been competing with big-league companies like Samsung and Apple. And with the growing popularity, recently, the company collaborated with the performance car manufacturers, McLaren, to produce unique edition phones for their high-end models.
Recently, OnePlus decided to flood the market with their phones as they released new models of their phones like OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T along with a range of smart TVs. Let’s take a look at the latest OnePlus 7T from the smartphone giant and know more details about the phone.
Buy now at Amazon
OnePlus 7T Review
OnePlus 7T was expected to be an updated version of the OnePlus 7 with just minor changes, but it was surprising to see that this time, OnePlus went all out with the updated model. The OnePlus 7 looked like an updated version of OnePlus 6T, but with OnePlus 7T, the company changed the notion of a ‘successor’ phone for the model.
OnePlus 7T was released as a whole new phone inside-out. The phone featured the latest Snapdragon 855+ processor while it borrows some of the features from the premium OnePlus 7 Pro. This model gets a triple camera setup, and a 90Hz display refresh rate, but one drawback for the phone is the OnePlus’ habit of increasing the prices.
The trend of the bezel-less display can be seen on the phone as well, while the front camera is present in the water-drop notch for the OnePlus 7T. The front looks similar to the previous phones; however, the back of the phone is a new design that looks similar to the Moto Z series. The back comes with a huge circular bump where the three lenses are present horizontally with the flash under them. Another thing that sets it apart from other mid-range devices is the combination of metal and frosted glass that can be seen on the phone. OnePlus is known for its reliability and value-for-money products, and OnePlus 7T is one such device (if we ignore the camera bump).
Buy at the best price on Amazon
OnePlus 7T Specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor, 2.96 GHz Kryo 485 CPU
- higher clocked Adreno 640 integrated GPU
- 8GB RAM is standard, and storage options available are 128GB and 256GB, no support for microSD cards
- USB Type-C port supports USB 3.1 Gen1 (5GBps) transfers
- 6.55-inch HDR10+ display with 20:9 ratio and 1080×2400 resolution, a 90Hz refresh rate
- The primary camera comes with 48MP and a wide aperture of f/1.6, the second rear camera comes with a 117-degree wide field of view with 16MP resolution, and the final lens has 2x telephoto lens for optical zoom. The front camera comes with a 16MP setup.
- The battery is bumped up from 3700mAh to 3800mAh with Wrap Charge 30T and company claims that the charger can charge the phone from zero to 70 in 30 minutes
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5 with aptX HD and LDAC, GPS, NFC, and the usual sensors
- It features face recognition and in-screen fingerprint scanner to unlock the phone
- No wireless charging is available, and the company does not provide an IP rating
- Comes with Android 10
Other features include the Zen Mode that allows users to disconnect from their phones and enjoy the real world. The phone comes with Netflix, Amazon Shopping, Amazon Kindle, and Amazon Prime Video preloaded. The battery is said to last a day with medium to heavy usage, and the WRAP Charger helps to charge the phone quickly.
OnePlus 7T – Buy on Amazon
OnePlus 7T – 128GB Storage
OnePlus 7T – 256GB Storage
The OnePlus 7T is a remarkable phone with excellent performance, and you can buy it from the Amazon India website. The phone comes in two different colors named Frosted Silver and Glacier Blue. The options available for both the phones are 8GB RAM as standard and 128 GB, and 256 GB storage option where the first one is priced at Rs.37,999, and the 256 GB version can be yours for Rs.39,999 through Amazon.
Several offers are also available on different credit cards from various banks, and a person can browse through them to choose one. EMI option is also available for the phone on the e-commerce platform.